We offer the best CVT Belts on the market. As an Authorized EVO Powersports Dealer you know you are getting a 100% Authentic and super strong belt.
These are the strongest belts on the market.
WORLD'S TOUGHEST BELTS
Proven time and time again in the most extreme conditions!
Working directly with GBoost Technology, the authority in advanced CVT belt design, and manufacturing, we have extensively tested and validated each belt in the most grueling race environments with our Sponsored Race Program and our own Big HP vehicles to ensure the strength and durability of each application. We offer three different Bad Ass Belt compounds; EX, SS, and WB - each one giving our riders and racers peace-of-mind while pushing their vehicles to the limits without the fear of premature belt failure.
These belts truly are BADASS!
Read below to find the best belt for your vehicle and preferences.
World’s Best Belt (WB)
This belt is for the rider / racer that is looking for the ultimate in belt technology and proven performance. This belt acts like the OEM belt in terms of engagement and operating RPM’s.
- Race Proven Performance
- Manufacturing, quality control certifications: ISO-14001, ISO-9001, and IATF-16949
- The Strongest Belt on the Market, surpassing even our EX and SS Belts
- 3rd Generation heavy-duty, high-twist Aramid Fiber cord for HIGH HORSEPOWER TENSILE LOAD requirements
- Highest shock load rating to date being able to withstand the power of the 400HP machines
- Increased top cog pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing, but still allows for increased rotational flexibility.
- Bottom Cog uses HIGH MODULOUS RUBBER COMPOUND (BZX1) for better heat resistance and heat dissipation
- Bottom cog is impregnated with short Aramid Fibers for better belt-to-sheave adhesion and reduced overall belt temperature
- Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency at full shift
- Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING) for smooth engagement, increased power transfer and lower operating belt temperature
- Aramid Fiber Cord (vs Polyester) wraps over bottom cogs for increased bottom cog strength and increased cord pop-out resistance