Manufactured from lightweight carbon fiber material, the OS20 offers improved driver comfort and reduced fatigue and neck strain thanks to its lightweight design.
The off-centered and left positioned air inlet offers added overhead clearance in the cockpit while the air port is angled 20 degrees to provide ease of movement with the fresh air hose. Cooling comfort and fresh air is pumped through three individual air channels routed to direct air onto the visor further reducing fog and contaminates from interfering with the visual field.
The unique placement of the air channels also eliminates the fresh air system from “opening” the microphone and interfering with the communication system.
• SNELL SA2015 CERTIFIED
• Carbon Fiber Construction
• Wired with Rugged Radios Helmet Kit
• Off-set 20 Degree air intake for small cockpits
• Wide eye port for exceptional range of peripheral vision
• Wicker bill design provides aerodynamic down-force to reduce the potential of the helmet “lifting” at high speeds.
• Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
• Built-in chin deflector and Nomex® covered eye port gasket practically eliminate dust and contaminates from entering the interior of the helmet while offering added thermal protection.
• Includes removable cheek pads. Optionally available cheek pads are available in a variety of thicknesses.
• Manufactured from Impact’s “Intelligent Gray Matter” inner liner, soft-knit fire-retardant Nomex® fabrics.