Meet the latest addition to the Impact helmet lineup! The popular and affordable 1320 helmet now features a side air port for the racer who needs options at a price that can keep you racing!
Featuring a factory-installed port, the Impact 1320 Side Air provides continuous fresh air and cooling comfort while minimizing fog and contaminates. Manufactured from Impact's exclusive “Intelligent Gray Matter” (a variable-density, single-piece inner liner) and upholstered in fire retardant soft-knit Nomex®, the 1320 offers many of the features and benefits that have made our helmets a “must have” safety item for racers in all forms of motorsports.
The 1320 is a custom hand-crafted fiberglass shell manufactured to Impact’s exacting standards and provides racers with an affordable "Made in the USA" helmet without compromising safety or quality.
Featuring Impact's exclusive wide eye port, the Impact 1320 also includes interchangeable cheek pads for a customized fit. A fire retardant Kevlar® chin strap with dual D-ring closure and our 1/8” polycarbonate shield with three-position detent finish off this value-packed helmet. Flat Black Only.
- Wired with Rugged Radios Helmet Kit
- Made in the USA
- Size XS-MD: SNELL SA2020 Certified
- Size LG-XL: SNELL SA2015 Certified
- Flat black finish
- Shell construction featuring proprietary lightweight composites.
- Side Forced Air inlet with barbed adapter.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Fire-retardant Kevlar® chin strap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.
- 4.65 lbs